Monday, September 1, 2014

DA' Burger

I think I am starting to make a habit of grabbing burgers on Friday nights. After the disappointment of  Ben's Burgers, I hoped that the next joint wouldn't disappoint. After trolling the net for a burger joint, we came across DA'Burger in New Farm and decided to check that out. 

I ordered DA'Burger, ($11.90) which is their flamed grilled black angus pattie, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo and home made tomato relish, all on a GF bun of course. And the most exciting thing.... no extra charge for the GF bun (though it was a bit dry)!

Connect Four x DA'Burger
The burgers are huge and have that corner store/homemade burger feel. Lots of fresh salad goods, look at the photo, you can't even see the pattie (trust me it was there). The pattie was made from high quality meat but very lean cut (you know what they say, no fat no flavour). 

It has a similar vibe to Grill'd and although its not a chain, it looks like it could have been. I got pretty excited when I saw that they had Connect Four, played a couple of games whilst we were waiting for our burgers to arrive. 

Oh My G-free rating – 7/10

DA'Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment